Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Second week in Mazatlan

we stayed out in Emerald Bay at Pueblo Bonito........Wow!!! our Pacific Shores time share sure has great trading value. For our one week there, we were able to trade for this place plus a week in Ecuador and a week in Peru.

Folks ask how I manage to do a blog with all the photos. Easy, it is my journal and at least once a week, while I wait for our laundry, I simply download the week's activities, clear off the camera and make a few notes.The washer is on the last spin so a short entry today!
Taxi over from Torres with all our belongings and groceries for the week

a grand place indeed.





I want to paint this


In front of our unit



Adult only pool

one of the many walkways to the beach

read a book in a private shade


shallow kids pool

horizon pool where Dave plays volleyball.






Could this be Canobie??

Our tower





Shower when you come off the beach
Poor little birdies!





A walk down the beach to Surfs Up cafe, owned and operated by a young Leanne Wright from Lake Cowichan, wonderful menu, good prices.

Pelican feed

En route to Tonys on the Beach for lunch

Of course, Senor Frog is everywhere. I think I counted six in the Golden Zone alone. 

At the Torres, and we know what happened last Sunday!!!

No comments: