Monday, March 10, 2014

5000 Pageviews

Is what blogger tells me has happened on our blog. Unbelievable!

What started out as my journal to be printed when we got home as well as it being a communication tool for our family and friends so they could find us if necessary, has now become a drop box for our photos and daily Reading for some folks.

We chose not to open the comment option as we prefer personal emails and have enjoyed those one on one conversations with family and fellow travelers.

We have also been asked if we want ads attached that will earn us some extra cash. No thanks!!! There is enough of that stuff flashing in our lives as it is.

So, we will carry on in this manner and though I have asked to post our 10 month RV trip around the US and our French Polynesia trip from 2010, I do not think I will have the time and most of those experiences are on FB

So continue to enjoy, drop an email to rronalds@shaw.ca  if you are visiting the same places and would like extra information.

After I finish posting for Peru, will probably be inactive here until our next venture.

Happy travels and blessings to everyone.

Ama la vida!!!

No comments: