Saturday, March 4, 2017

Medical system is tops!

Feb 28, 2017

Follow up to the left knee situation.

After the trip to Colima for the MRI, I left their office with 7 plates of imagines, 140 in all plus a CD of all those images.
My results were in an email shortly therafter. They were in Spanish, I got the drift of the conclusions but emailed back, asking for an English translation. Poof, there within an hour!

From the nine points in the conclusions, we will work on the torn ACL. Dr Rosa says if it had been torn right through, I would be in surgery by now.
The partial tear may heal iself through PRP, the platelet procedure so I had a treatment the next day.
So far, so good! Still taped and no pain. She will determine if I need a second treatment.

Now, to me, this is impressive! No wonder folks sing the praises of the Mexican medical system.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, folks are slowly migrating north.
Mallons and Wendy left on the 15th, Noella, Olga, Eric and Leslie on the 21st and the Seegmiller's on the 22nd.

The Mees leave Mar 3 as does Michelle and Carl, then Margaret and Fox on the 5th.

Our corner empties March 15, Dave and I to Tepic the first night and the RVers, Omands and Hammers making their way via San Blas.

Other long termers up the boulevard stay until mid April. Such is the snowbird pattern.

No comments: